Garden Studio Retreat
This 1 bed, 1 bathroom studio, set on a North West Tasmanian hobby farm, looks out over a beautiful valley and dam. All your amenities are provided besides food. (although you have free access to the farms vegetable patch)
Relax in the mid day sun on your private veranda with a cup of tea and watch the farm animals go about their day or get active and play garden chess or crochet or collect the eggs.
- 1 King size bed
- Kitchenette with dining
- Luxury bathroom
- Own private balcony & gardens with magnificent views
- BBQ facilities
- Parking for trailer, caravan
- Max 2 people (not child friendly 6mths or older)
- Crockery and bedding supplied
- Minimum 1 night. No food supplied
- No Smoking or pets
- Wheel chair access accommodation
Standard rate: $130/night 2 people*.
(this button will take you to our updated calendar of availability via Airbnb)
*Peak rates may apply*Cleaning fee may apply
Need to book a flight to Tasmania? Click here
What else can I do while I stay at the farm?
- Book into our new fishing experience session. A private trout fishing lesson which is catch & release. Fish can be purchased with prior notice and extra costs will apply to buy fish.
- Book into any upcoming workhops being run at the farm.
- Take a canoe/kayak out onto the dam.
- Go for a bush walk & farm tour. Private tours can be arranged by appointment.
- Visit the small animals on farm.
- Get active in the farm vegetable patch, harvesting food and planting.
- Play in the garden activities amongst the homestead gardens. Giant Chess, Crochet, active fitness stations.
- Photography of nature.